Annual statutory training for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals is essential for patient safety and other members of staff. This course keeps your knowledge up to date with skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 & 2
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 & 2
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 1 & 2
- Health, Safety and Welfare Level 1 & 2
- Fire Safety Level 1 & 2
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 & 2
- Food Safety
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult Level 1 & 2
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Level 1 & 2
- Information Governance
- Conflict Resolution and Complaints Handling
- Lone Working
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for year.
The evidence gathered on this course can count towards the 40 CPD hours for Revalidation for Nurses and Midwives.